Saturday, April 7, 2007

Ahem Ahem....





*clears her throat and wipes the sweat off her forehead*

Hello.
Now that you have gotten in to my blog...YOU have chosen to read what comes. You will read it at your own risk. My writings may range from anything that is highly irritating to highly romantic. Sometimes there is no content, no reason to actually write, nothing worth spending time your time on. I have never believed in presenting to others what I write. May be I am to shy. May be I don’t want to be too conspicuous about my feelings. But well…. I do write. Write for people. Write about people. But seldom let people see it. I feel…umm…may be a little uncomfortable. This is my first try. I am still writing for myself….to myself. I might be glad if you read, but I really won’t mind if no one does! I don’t expect many to! But yes…. I shall still write!

9 comments:

Sharanya said...

and yes maam!you are QUITE right in thinking that u are shy..but taht doesnt work with bloggers!open up..and write for YOU,ok?dont write for others unless you're doing it for fun!

mansi the most important bit of this blog is YOU.let it remain that way!

Cheers to the future Kiran Desai!!

Mansi said...

umm...lolz...ya...ill blv tis jus me readin dis crap!...lolz...okok..dnt abuse... tis not crap....atleast here i can use shorthands ya?...lol! muah 4 u!

Thona said...

sup??... so yea miss blogger... i finally get to read what ya write... btw, u still didn't change the thing i was talkin abt yesterday.. lol... n i cudn't help but notice a few grammatical errors.. typical me!..lol... but keep writing... lukin forward to readinnnnnnnn

Ambastha said...

hmm....
well baby...dnt disclose my deep dark secrets....theyl haunt u n me forever else....
n gud...
tis kewl that ur doin smthin nt urself....
and plz ppl manc n shy...tell dem manc....ALL that u do...........

Mansi said...

@ Thona..
wel...u bttr keep ur grammer 2 urself...ok?...m already nervous!...lolz!...

Mansi said...

@ ankur...
n ambastha....i got 2 words 4 u...
**** ***....lolz....or mayb LOVE YA!...u decide!..lol

Unknown said...

IT HINK V BOTH ARE CARBON COPY...I M NOT A FLIRT OR SOMETHING BUT SINCERELY V SHARE COMMON CHARACTERISTICS...JUS ON THING THAT V ARENT COMMON IN IS,,LOVE,,,,I DONT BELIEVE IN IT...AND FOR ME FRNDS ARE THE BEGINNIGNAND THE END...
UR REALLY GR8 WIRTER...CARRY ON THE GUD WORK...GOD BLESS U..!!!
U KNOW 1 THING...HE'S MY BEST FRND....

Sharanya said...

@ ankur:

do u KNOW how much the female hesitates before she writes??i mean shyness here,not while she's conversing...

Thona said...

I luv you.